[squid-users] generic kerberos support in 2.6?

From: Brian J. Murrell <brian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:40:49 -0500

Now that Negotiate support is in 2.6 can one use Kerberos credentials
with a Negotiate-supported browser (i.e. Firefox 2.0) to authenticate to
a squid proxy?

I'm not interested (i.e. I don't have any) in any kind of MS
AD/authentication stack. I have a purely non-MS authentication system
simply using kerberos. Squid is the last item in having SSO here.

I've Googled for a while now and can't seem to find anything not
involving some kind of MS authentication mechanisms such as AD and so
on. My situation is, fortunately, a lot less complicated than AD.

Thanx,
b.

Brian J. Murrell