[squid-users] R: [squid-users] Reverse ftp proxy

From: Reale Marco <Marco.Reale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:40:06 +0100

Adrian

Thanks a lot for your kind reply, I understood the concept...
Last question
Reading your good explanation I thought that a "reverse ftp proxy" could improve security but unfortunately squid hasn't able.
Can you suggest me some programs abled to act as reverse proxy? Is possibile to configure a reverse proxy with linux and some open source program? If not...is there some commercial software?

Thanks
Marco
Italy