[squid-users] R: [squid-users] Question about squid authenticators

From: Reale Marco <Marco.Reale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:42:37 +0100

Hi Henrik

Thanks a lot for your good explanation

1) LDAP
Now it is more clear to me. For example I hadn't understood that using LDAP authentication only basic (plain text) authentication is possible and that for NTLM I need to join to the domain.

2) FIREFOX
I didn't know that firefox already support wpad; I tried today (with dns) and it works!
The only thing you said and that I havent' understood is:
"I am told it does. But have no AD environment.."
What does it mean?