[squid-users] Redhat EL 4 and PIX

From: Khandakar Amir Faisal <tuhinblack@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:46:04 -0800 (PST)

Sorry I have a very amusing Question.
Is there any restriction or limitation in redhat
enterprise Linux 4 to configure it with Cisco PIX
firewall?

I have three servers, two is on windows OS (www,
application) and other is on RHEL 4 (mail server).
Configure Cisco PIX 501 to allow these three servers
to go internet and some traffic can come in. These pix
is only configure for this three servers only.
My 3 server have 3 local IP say 10.1.1.1, 10.1.1.2
10.1.1.3 mapped to an static IP in PIX say
xxx.xxx.xxx.200, xxx.xxx.xxx.201, xxx.xxx.xxx.202
(Public IP).

(No dynamic NAT or PAT for users or other ip range).

Both of my windows OS servers is working fine, but
only redhat Linux is not going outside and users
cannot get this RHEL server from outside also.

I also check to allow everything ALLOWS IN and OUT to
all of this three servers include ICMP, same result.
Both windows system is working fine except RHEL 4.
Very funny.

I checked my Linux system IP, also SUBNET MASK,
GATEWAY and it’s OK.
My windows system mask, gateway and Linux system mask,
gateway is same.

I confirm to my Linux box with a public IP
(xxx.xxx.xxx.200) and connect it directly to the
internet and then its working fine.

What do I do wrong? Or anything with the RHEL 4?
Pls HELP.