RE: [squid-users] A question with my squid....

From: Agung T. Apriyanto <duppeh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 03:14:19 -0800 (PST)

> 2006/12/22 10:37:20| Too few redirector processes
> are running
> FATAL: The redirector helpers are crashing too
> rapidly, need help!
>
> Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE10): Terminated
> abnormally.

quick look from the FAQ :

A redirector process must exit (stop running) only
when its stdin is closed. If you see the ``All
redirectories have exited'' message, it probably means
your redirector program has a bug. Maybe it runs out
of memory or has memory access errors. You may want to
test your redirector program outside of squid with a
big input list, taken from your access.log perhaps.
Also, check for coredump files from the redirector
program.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-15.html#ss15.6

also check your squidguard.log as Mark said before,
seems something wrong between your squid and
squidGuard. perhaps you could paste your
squidGuard.conf ? and what version of your squidguard
?