[squid-users] squidalyser: nothing gets into mysql database

From: Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 14:37:02 +0100

I wanted to use squidalyser, because it has a useful feature: allows to
search the logs (authenticated users, part of URL etc.).

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for me - when I run
squidparse.pl, nothing from the Squid log gets into mysql database.

A similar problem was described here:

http://www1.de.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200606/0391.html
http://www1.de.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200606/0392.html

but unfortunately, the author gave too few clues to solve it.

Anyone else uses squidalyser and has it working?

Or, perhaps, there are better alternatives?

sarg, calamaris or awstats can't search the logs with a specified
criteria in mind.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org