[squid-users] Redirection by backend server

From: Sameer Joshi <sameer.joshi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:54:27 +0530 (IST)

Hi

Trying to add some complications in my working reverse proxy.

1. I am trying to hide my domino server (used for webmail) behind it now.
The issue is that the domino server redirects the user to an internal
server where usename.nsf is kept.
Right now domino gives authentication page and once the credentials are
submitted nothing changes on screen except for the URL getting changed
from http://test.webmail.com to http://test.webmail.com/redirect.nsf?Open

In short: Server authenticating(which is configured on reverse proxy) is
different than the server hosting mailboxes for users

2. I need to hide more than one web servers behind this squid reverse proxy.

any help

PS. I am using Squid 2.6 stable 4 on RHEL 4

Sameer Joshi