Re: [squid-users] Need to redirect traffic of www.hi5.com to a different parent proxy

From: Manoj Rajkarnikar <manoj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:40:48 +0545 (NPT)

Hi.

We too got same error with our squid 2.6 stable2 with this site and
had to bypass the squid for this site via router redirection access-list.

In access.log we get following line. no relevent entry in cache.log.

1168163620.476 35856 202.51.76.26 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://www.hi5.com/
- DIRECT/www.hi5.com -

and it just times out. any suggestions??

Thanks

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007, Tek Bahadur Limbu wrote:

--
Manoj Rajkarnikar
System Administrator