Re: [squid-users] Zero Size Reply

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 02:00:13 +0100

sön 2007-01-07 klockan 19:49 -0800 skrev nonama:
> Dear All,
> Need to find out why does everytime my user tries to go to a webpage, this error will come out:
>
> ERROR
> The requested URL could not be retrieved
>
> While trying to retrieve the URL: http://<jpj.myeg.com.my/INSOLVENSI/MyEGJIM Individual Req
>
> The following error was encountered:
> - Zero Sized Reply

This is most often due to a broken web site. Either malfunctioning web
server or a broken firewall in front of the server.

The site seems to work fine from here, but I only tried loading the
first page and the failing URL seems to be part of some user session so
it's not a conclusive test..

"Zero Sized Reply" means that the requested server prematurely closed
the connection before giving any form of answer to the request. Not even
a negative error answer..