Re: [squid-users] redirector_access problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:34:58 +0100

ons 2007-01-10 klockan 15:40 +0100 skrev Clark Gabler:

> For example, I don't want https passed to the redirector program using the redirector_access directive.
>
> Unfortunately it doesn't work. I still get all https requests logged in SCAVR log file.

Hmm...

> acl encrypted proto HTTPS

Maybe the following will work better?

acl encrypted method CONNECT

You did not mention but from your configuration this looks like an
Internet proxy. In such case all "https" requests is seen as CONNECT
tunnel requests by the proxy. The proxy is totally unaware of what kind
of protocol is being tunneled, just shoveling unknown supposedly
encrypted data between server and client..

Protocol https basically only applies on reverse-proxied requests where
you use https_port to terminate the SSL..