Re: [squid-users] Most efficient cache method

From: John Halfpenny <jhalfpenny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 04:13:18 -0500 (EST)

Wow, great answer :-)

My situation falls into the last category (Dans putting a bit of a strain on the CPU but with a fast link to outside), so I shall cache on A and B.

Some of our sites have a slow link to outside, so if the lab box works well enough I shall employ a cache on all three for these other sites.

Thanks for your help, Chris!