[squid-users] Squid blocks mail traffic??

From: Rahul Tidke <rahul@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:06:52 +0530

Hello world !
 How to allow SMTP/POP traffic bypassing squid,what is the iptables
configuration for it,my proxy is working fine (transparent mode) except
mail clients such as MS Outlook and Outlook Express.Please help me
out,our mail clients are not working since last 3 days!!
              I have configured squid 2.6 (squid-2.6.STABLE4-1.fc6) on
fedora core 6 , squid is running normally and I am getting Internet
access all over the network via this proxy,but it is blocking all the
mail traffic as all the mail clients on windows machine are not
working ,webmails are working fine,I can not ping any website from the
windows command prompt but getting full internet access in the
browsers,can anyone tell me how to configure the squid parameters to
allow the mail traffic, what ports shall be opened.I have set http_port
3128 transparent.Please tell me how to configure squid 2.6.
Thank you.

Regards
Rahul Tidke