[squid-users] attachment problem

From: simon benedict <sbdcunha@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:51:00 -0800 (PST)

I am using squid proxy on a redhat 9 server and its
working perfectly fine for the past months.

now one of the users who uses a private IP complained
tht when he tries to attach a file of about 1 mb or
more in Yahoo mail or hotmail it just gives a message
page cannot be displayed and the file cannot be
attached but a smaller size file is no problem

but the same thing from a real IP works fine

apprecite if you could let me how i could send bigger
attachments using a private IP via squid

thnks and regards

Simon

The fish are biting.