[squid-users] want bandwidth information of domain names respectively

From: Felix New <moxnet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:00:23 +0800

Hi,all!

We are running a CDN network, making transparent proxy cache service
nodes, and we use configuration of "acl acl_name dstdomain
domain.com", and only allow caching the access contents of deployed
websites.

Now we are hoping to acquire the bandwidth information of every domain
name, such as related squid.conf deployment:

acl cache dstdomain a.com
acl cache dstdomain b.com
acl cache dstdomain c.com

I want the bandwidth information of a.com, b.com and c.com respectively.

Before we get this information by analyzing access.log, but this has
some problems (e.g: it is not accurate when the file is large). Would
you please tell me if there is a better way?

Regards
Felix

--
                     Felix New