AW: AW: AW: [squid-users] Distribued ACL|

From: <Markus.Rietzler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:57:41 +0100

>you mean there is no dedicated connection between the remote squid and
>it's peer? Without ACl the user could get internet access without going
>through the peer?

no! all requests have to go from "remote/user"-squid through the "peer"
at our head quarter.
each client can only connect to the remote/user-squid which is
responsible for him. so client from
subsidiary a can not connect to squid in subsidiary b etc. they also can
not connect to the peer/main-squids
at our head quarter. only the "remote/users" squids are allow to connect
to peer/main-squids...

markus