Re: [squid-users] Cache problem with SSL bridge

From: <p.lelievre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:25:42 +0100

Hello, Thanks for your help. I tried log_mime_hdrs, but squid logs only the headers between the client and itself, but not between itself and the SharePoint Server. So I saw nothing special. To be more precise, there is no difference in the headers between the http mode where squid works fine and the https mode where I have my problem. Would you have an other idea ? Regards Philippe > I have a problem when a client download a document from the SharePoint Server : the document is well loaded in the cache, but at next access, the document in the cache is deleted and reloaded. So squid doesn't provide any acceleration. > > Could anyone help me ? What does the headers say? (enable log_mime_hdrs) Regards Henrik --------------------- ALICE SECURITE ENFANTS --------------------- Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le contrôle parental d'Alice. http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp