[squid-users] Authentication SQUID and AD

From: Andrei Antonelli <andrei@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:21:40 -0200

Hi,

I have in my networking squid and AD working togheter ! When i enter at
Domain with user and password the internet is allowed without appear the
box asking authentication, but if some users enter local at computer,
when he try to enter at internet, the box asking authentication appear,
and putting the credentials the internet is allowed. My problem is: I
would like that the internet is only allowed to users that enter at
domain, if user enter local, the internet cant work !!

Somene can help me !!

Tkss

Andrei