Re: [squid-users] Exception to cache_peer

From: Pablo García <malevo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:07:34 -0300

Andras, you can achieve this behavior by different paths,
Asuming you are using the never_direct directive with deny all, you
have to specify a 2nd peer with the ip address of the origin server,
then create an ACL based on whatever you need to point thru that peer,
and the apply the ACL with cache_peer_access directive.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Pablo