[squid-users] why one's private info can be accessed by others?

From: adam.cheng <adam.cheng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:35:13 +0800

HI, Squid-Users

We are using several squid accelerating one web site which services flash
media content for authorized end users.

Recently we met a strange problem ,hope some one can give out a hand .

After one end user login to the web site with his own account , sometimes he
can got content with other end user’s name in greeting messages, And there
are set_cookie in response header once the user login.  Besides, the
confused page always has cache-control: no_cache, private set .

The squid software release info is:

Squid Cache: Version 2.5.12
configure options:  --prefix=/usr/local/squid --enable-epoll
--disable-ident-lookups --enable-async-io=160
--enable-storeio=ufs,aufs,diskd --enable-snmp --enable-cache-digests
--enable-useragent-log --enable-referer-log --enable-kill-parent-hack
--enable--internal-dns

Does "collapsed_forwarding on" has some effect ? Can anybody give out a
hand ?   Thank you in advance.

Adam Cheng