Re: [squid-users] stable6 to stable9?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:25:03 +0800

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007, Michel Santos wrote:

> msg subj "peer problem with 2.6"
>
> I haven't seen anything after my last post

I think thats because none of us could immediately figure out whats going on.
I think the best thing to do is to jump into #squid on irc.freenode.net
and wait for one of us to drop by. If you find Henrik or I with enough time
(and in the right timezone! I'm in GMT+9, he's GMT+1 or GMT+2 I believe)
you'll have a better chance of getting it fixed and documented.

Adrian

(Still working on the Squid website redesign; thats where almost all of my
free time is going.)