Re: [squid-users] High CPU usage problem on Squid 2.6 STABLE9

From: Michel Santos <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:06:10 -0200 (BRST)

Adrian Chadd disse na ultima mensagem:
> I've started to flesh out a "how to profile Squid" section in the Squid
> FAQ:
>
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidProfiling
>
> See if there's anything there that helps you out. Check for disk and CPU
> usage,
> consider running oprofile and identify where all the CPU use is going.

Hi
nice doc but I believe it is very neutral, most users perhaps do not know
how to find out which resources or loads are used by squid and which not.
may something more specific wuold be helpful, like as example "top -U
squid"

may I ask what is "modern loads" or better how much it is?

Michel

Datacenter Matik http://datacenter.matik.com.br
E-Mail e Data Hosting Service para Profissionais.