[squid-users] Multiple SSL Certs/Domains

From: Editor FoodSQM.com <davila@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:12:54 +0000

Hello,

I don't even know where to start looking in the documentation for this.
I've been googleing and I'm getting a little
frustrated. I'm a fair googler and maybe I am just a little bit spun at
the moment so forgive if this has an
easy answer.

I have been successfully using Squid for two years (currently using
version 2.6).

I have one domain that uses an SSL cert for a single domain. Everything
is fine. I need to add a second domain with
SSL.

Can I use two distinct signed ssl certificates one for each domain? Do I
need a different solution?

The current setup is:

   Squid as a front end proxy (https and http)

   forwarding for

      Apache (two domains)
      Zope (five domains)

At this point before I just need to know where in the documentation I
would read about adding a second domain that needs SSL.

If I have to buy a multi domain cert that's what I will do, if I need to
use multiple single domain certs that is what I will do.

I just can't get the documentation sorted.

cheers

sparky