[squid-users] Redirecting based on User-Agent

From: Gerhard Schmidt <estartu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:15:22 +0100

Hi All,

I'm run an squid-cache in reverse proxy mode. I want to redirect requests
from some UserAgenst (e.g. Searchengine crawlers) to one designated
webserver. I am running a redirector script to dristibute die request
to different webservers, but the redirector has no information about
the agentstring send be the client. Is there to user different redirector
programms for different acls or some diffrent way to geht the
User-Agent information to the redirector.

Bye
        Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt | Nick : estartu IRC : Estartu |
Fischbachweg 3 | | PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | EMail: estartu@augusta.de | on request
Germany | |