RE: [squid-users] Outbound http -> https gateway

From: Steve Kapp <skapp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 19:09:43 -0500

I am interested in b), having squid setup/teardown SSL connections to the
appropriate server so that the LAN traffic remains unencrypted. In the case
of b), will squid simply encapsulate the data and ignore the contents after
the SSL connection to the server has been established, or does it rely upon
the contents of the packet (i.e. is it well-formed HTTP)?

Any sample configurations available for b)?

Regards,

   Steve