[squid-users] Re: [Bulk] [squid-users] Squid2.6.STABLE9 and ICAP

From: Ghislain <gigi_8439@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:42:47 +0100

Hello,

first you have to apply manually everything rejected, if not you will
have compilation errors. Then you have to bootstrap your sources. Run
the script bootstrap.sh or run with the same order :
aclocal
autoheader
automake --foreign --add-missing --copy -f
autoconf --force

An then you can run your configure.

Ghislain

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com