[squid-users] Problems with web mail access

From: kevin stuttard <kevinstuttard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:47:10 +0000 (GMT)

I am having problems with access to web mail using Squid. All other websites work fine with no problem, however, when users log into web mail, e.g. Yahoo mail etc, it will not let them send messages or delete them. It always ends up with a 110 time out error. Also Gmail is totally inaccessible, i.e. cannot even bring up the home page. I thought it may have been iptables which may have been causing the problem so to test it, I turned iptables v6 and iptables off temporarily but it made no difference.Any ideas please. ¡Tranquilo, porque mañana es otro día! Kevin Stuttard Head Of ICT Support Marsden Heights Community College Brierfield Nelson BB95RX ______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com