[squid-users] Automatic proxy configuration on Firefox

From: Allysson Steve Mota Lacerda <stevelacerda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:37:57 -0200

Hi all.

I'm trying to use automatic proxy configuration because I need to
authenticate the users (I don't wanna use natACL or something else).

Internet Explorer is working (I'm using a .reg file that works fine)
but I can't do this work with Firefox. I've created a PAC (proxy auto
config) file but it didn't work and sometimes Firefox crashes.

Can anyone help me?

--
Allysson Steve Mota Lacerda
stevelacerda@stevelacerda.net