Re: [squid-users] Bandwitdh division

From: Buzz....... ....... <preetish.tripathi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:49:10 +0530

Is there any way to divide the bandwidth amoung the users dynamically
. If i have a bandwidth x and if there are n users at a time the
bandwidth is divided equally between them each getting x/n. we here
have a institutional setup so students use all kindss of download
accelarators . most of them breach the policies using ghost proxies .
it will be great if any one can tell me about implementing QOS on the
proxies.

Cheers
Preetish