Re: [squid-users] squid 2.6STABLE9 WCCPv2 CISCO 2600 w/bad recv_id 00000000

From: Martin Kobele <martin.kobele@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:04:54 -0500

Hi,

thank you very much for helping me troubleshooting this.

What we found out was, that the message about "w/bad recv_id" happens only
once when squid is started.

My other problem was solved by using the standard wccp2_service instead of the
dynamic one.
Finally, and most embarrassing to admit, by fooling around with different
kernels, I had lost my gre tunnel and therefore made successfull url
redirecting impossible....

The gre tunnel is back up and the redirecting is working fine.
Now I just need to adjust my helper software to accept the additional group
parameter (the url_rewrite helper).

Thanks to all of you especially Henrik!

You guys rock!

Regards,