[squid-users] show user Ip

From: heze54 <heze54@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 01:13:07 +0100

Hi,

I'm using 2.6 squid+sarg+awstats under ubuntu edgy server.

When logs are displayed only is show the ip of the squid machine,then
all the web traffic is from this machine no from users who are not
displayed.

How can I configure squid to generate logs with the user's ip address?

best regards
heze54

Antes de imprimir piensa en tu responsabilidad y compromiso con el MEDIO AMBIENTE
Mensaje analizado y protegido, tecnologia antivirus amavis+clamav