[squid-users] URL for owa

From: rakesh <rakesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:35:23 +0300

I may asking some thing already explained but could not search it. I have
squid v3.0 PRE5 running ok for accessing owa exchange 2003. If I type
https://owa.domain.com I get the authentication through but no pages ( page
cannot be displayed) while https://owa.domain.com/exchange work perfectly
ok.

What should I do in Squid so that https://owa.domain.com request when reach
to Squid it converts to https://owa.domain.com/exchange ?

Thanks

Rakesh

Attention:
Any non-official business related views, opinions and other information presented in this electronic mail
are solely those of the sender/author.
Burgan Bank does not endorse or accept responsibility for their opinions. If you are not the addressed
indicated in this mail or responsible for delivering this message to the intended,
you should delete this message and notify the sender immediately.
Burgan Bank S.A.K
www.burgan.com