RE: [squid-users] Getting cache statistics

From: Peters, Noah <NPeters@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:01:02 -0500

I recall seeing somewhere that there is a URI protocol that allows for
querying the squid. It was something like cacheobject://... but I don't
recall the specifics and I can't seem to find any more information. I
thought that this was the technique used by cachemgr to get its data.

I don't really want to use SNMP if I don't have to. Does anyone know
anything about this or I am I just imagining it?

-Noah