[squid-users] Redirection problem!

From: Edjé <edosseh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:36:16 +0000

Hello for all,
Sorry i'm not very good in english.
I want to use squid redirect access after authenticated to a perl script. This
script will inform with a web page after what he redirect to the url asked by
the client. The authentication work well.
 But i have no success with redirect access. I does so a redirection test with a
script:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
$!=1;
while(<>){
  @X = split;
  $url= $X[0];
  $ident=$X[2];
 print "$url\n";
}

But it return: ERR_ACCESS_DENIED.
I give here my redirection settings:

redirect_program /usr/lib/squid/redirect.pl
redirect_children 5
redirect_rewrites_host_header off
acl we src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
redirector_access allow we

Please what it is wrong? What can i do?

--
"Heureux ceux qui sont conscients de leur pauvreté spirituelle." - Mat 5:3(Les
Saintes Ecritures - Traduction du monde nouveau).