[squid-users] Central Management

From: Vernon A. Fort <vfort@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:34:04 -0600

I'm trying to find a simple way to distribute my acl dstdom_regex
files to 4 squid servers. When the ACL file changes, do I need to
-reconfigure or -reload squid to activate the changes. I'm assuming yes
but I cannot find anything stating this to be true. Also, should the
acl use a -i in the regex line to do a case-insensitive match meaning I
want to match any combination of BadDomaN.COM.

Thanks

Vernon