Re: [squid-users] Re: Having problems with ntlm_auth in my squid.conf file

From: Craig Van Tassle <cvantassle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:42:16 -0600

Ray,

In my squid.conf I have this for ntlm auth and it works perfectly

auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 80
auth_param basic program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Work Proxy Server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
auth_param basic casesensitive off

Try starting out squid in the foregroud with debuging turned on. That helped me
find a lot of errors I had in my squid.conf