Re: [squid-users] Storing incoming client requests and forward later

From: Jamshed Qureshi <jamshed.qureshi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:31:57 +0200

Hi Matus,
Thanks for your answers.
Sounds like i'll need to tweak couple of places with a SQUID solution.

Last few days i managed to built a solution using a webserver
(aolserver) which can act in on of two modes for different url's. The
two modes, are proxy which directly passes the client's request to
backend server. The other mode is store-and-forward, where it stores
the request for it to be processed by messaging module.

best regards,

Jamshed