Re: [squid-users] adding custom headers

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:03:21 +0800

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007, Stefan Palme wrote:

> Any hints concerning this?

I've had a few people ask me in private for something exactly like this.
Trouble is, as always time. (I've committed myself to seeing through
some pretty radical squid-2 changes and thus won't have time to implement it.)

Tell you what. I'll create a page on the Wiki thats, in essence, a Squid wishlist.
You can then add this to it and it won't get lost. How's that sound?
(What does everyone think?)

Adrian