[squid-users] Squint Daily report

From: Michael St. Laurent <mikes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:09:55 -0800

I'm getting Squint set up for the first time and I'm having a little
problem with the Daily report. When I run the cron script with the
regen argument it creates one report for the range of Monday thru
Wednesday instead or making separate reports for the Daily section.

The access.log files I have are rotated daily and compressed and I'm
keeping the previous 30.

Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it already?