[squid-users] HELP!!! My squid suddenly stopped working!

From: Noel Manansala <knowelle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:35:08 +0400

Help guys!

My squid (Squid 3) on a Fedora Core 5 just suddenly stopped working.
It has been working for almost a year without any problems but this
afternoon it just suddenly stopped working. Though the service is
working fine. I can start and stop the Squid service fine from Webmin.
I can go to the web on that Squid machine and everything seems to work
fine on that Squid machine. Network cards are working.

Has anyone encountered this before?

Please help me, my users are bugging me now!

Thanks,

--
knowelle