[squid-users] Which is best log file analyzer...please suggest

From: Paresh Gupta <reach2paresh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 03:48:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I am relatively new to squid and searching for the
software that analyse squid log files upto maximum
depth. I am expecting per user activity, usage, peak
hours etc.

I tried installing squidalyser but failing in
installing the necessary perl modules. The GD-2.35 is
giving some absurd error and the author says that the
perl installation of redhat and suse might be corrupt.

I also came across few threads where members said that
squidalyser is now dead.

Please suggest.

Regards
Paresh