Re: [squid-users] New (beta) website!

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 19:11:09 +0800

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> On 27.02.07 12:03, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> > The Squid team has been working on a replacement website for the Squid
> > project. The first stage is almost complete - the only thing missing from
> > the current website is the downloads section which should be completed
> > shortly.
> >
> > It can be found at http://new.squid-cache.org/ .
> >
> > We'd appreciate any and all feedback you may have.
>
> again one design optimised to width. It doesn't fit into my 800px wide
> window :(

I never said I was a web developer! Alex (whose linked off the page) helped
me out somewhat by grabbing a free CSS template and helping me adapt it.

If someone wants to do up a replacement CSS template which isn't fixed-width
and larger-font-happy then please submit! I'm not a .. ahem .. visually
creative person.

> and while we're talking about content, I'd put 'squid is not...' section
> describing that squid is NOT pop3/imap/smtp proxy there.

Not a bad idea.

Adrian