[squid-users] Delay Pools Doubt

From: Roberto Lauretti <robertofl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:00:26 -0300

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank you, because I'd struggled with an
issue for a long time before Henrik showed me the way through this
mailing list.

So, I've been trying to implement delay pools in my proxy in order to
limit bandwidth usage for internal web clients.
I've been doing some tests, but I couldn't figure out how to arrange a
set of directives to limit my bandwidth (for example in 64 kbps) when
some clients are surfing the web simultaneously and when just one is
doing, to allow full speed (let's say 512 kbps). Is it possible???
Since it's possible, could someone give a short example??

Sincerely,

Roberto Ferreira Lauretti | robertofl@gmail.com