[squid-users] Cannot see any URL's coming into my script from STDIN

From: WRIGHT Alan <alan.wright@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:58:09 +0100

Folks,
I have setup the following cfg in squid.conf

url_rewrite_program c:/perl/bin/perl.exe c:/sqred/sqred.pl

Squid runs fine, but I do not see any URL's into my script.

My script is setup to read STDIN and then pop it into a file so that I
can read it.

For some reason, this file is never populated by Squid, but if i run it
manually and enter some text into STDIN then it populates the file fine.

Am I missing something in squid config? or is it something else?

Thanks

Alan