[squid-users] cahce_peer_access directive doesn't use x_forwarded_for header

From: Juraj Sakala <juraj.sakala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:05:48 +0100

Hi all

I have problem with selecting users to groups via cache_peer_access.
I need to send requests from specific ip adresses to another cache. I run
DansGuardian so squid has to use X_forwarded_for header, but directive
cache_peer_access ignores this header
My configuration (it is only example reflecting my config):

cache_peer FIRST parent 8080 7 no-query no-digest
no-netdb-exchange default weight=10 monitorurl=http://www.google.sk
monitorinterval=30
cache_peer SECOND parent 8080 7 no-query no-digest
no-netdb-exchange default weight=10 monitorurl=http://www.google.sk
monitorinterval=30

acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl group_one src 1.1.1.1
acl group_two src 2.2.2.2

follow_x_forwarded_for allow all
acl_uses_indirect_client on
log_uses_indirect_client on

cache_peer_access FIRST allow group_one
cache_peer_access FIRST deny all

cache_peer_access SECOND allow all

Without DansGuardian and x_forwarded_for header was all OK, but now it doesn't
work

Can someone help me please?
Is it bug????

Regards