RE: [squid-users] TCP_MISS/503 0 CONNECT

From: Mehmet, Levent \(Accenture\) <Levent.Mehmet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:37:03 -0000

But I have tried this with a directly connected pc t the internet ad it
works. But this site is only contactable via the software on port 1935
or 443 or 80 for both TCP protocol and RTMP protocol ?

The error appears when the application hangs with an error trying to
connect

'Error occurred while trying to connect the vitero flash communication
server. The server with the address viteroaudio.emea.europa.eu could not
be connected. Please contact you systems administrator'