[squid-users] Squid Java problem

From: Tornado <itsec_guy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 06:19:58 -0700

Hi all,

We are using squid proxy which is integrated with AD on our network without much problems and everything seems to be working fine except when site makes the use of Java. One of our teams is accessing site which is making use of Java. As soon as the site loads it starts prompting for username and password and never goes away even though we enter the correct userid and password and we have to kill the browser process. We are making the use of latest JVM.
My question is what is the solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance.