Re: [squid-users] WCCP Module for WCCP Version 2

From: Martin Kobele <martin.kobele@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:18:52 -0400

Hi,

yes, we use wccp 1.7 as well.
Do you have your GRE tunnel set up?
If you enable the debug log on cisco and/or squid, do you see the handshakes
(I_SEE_YOU, and HERE_I_AM) at all?

Your squid.conf is fine. You use the standard wccp2_service which works with
the web-cache service on the cisco router.
I tested it with that, now I am running it with the service id 97.
But that shouldn't matter.

Regards,
Martin

--