RE: [squid-users] Forwarding https request to parent proxy

From: chteh <chteh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:55:11 +0900

Dear Mr.Henrik Nordstrom,

Thanks for your reply. In the access log, there is no error message and also
no log messages regarding to the https request (no connect and direct).

If I remove the never_direct allow all in my squid.conf, and I make my proxy
connected to Internet, then everything looks fine, both HTTP and HTTPS
request is working well.

We have limited Global IPv4 address, and we already have one proxy (proxy A)
existed which is connected to internet, so my intention make another private
LAN and create a local proxy (proxy B) that forward everything to this
parent proxy (Proxy A).

Until today, I'm still trying to solve this problem, but running out of idea
:-D

Thanks!

Best regards,

Simon Teh