Re: [squid-users] Multiple Proxy addresses on the same Server

From: <alaa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:24:52 +0200 (EET)

Dears Henrik & Bags,

I'm checking the IP address that I'm using in Browser settings by visiting
this website:
http://www.whatismyip.com

Hanrik, After changing the myaddr by myip it is working, but it is not
giving the correct address all the time .. :S

I have to refresh the site more than 5 times in order to get the correct
address !

Exactly I edited the lines to be like:
acl interface1 myip x.x.x.x
tcp_outgoing_address x.x.x.x interface1