RE: [squid-users] Oom-killer and Squid

From: Dave Rhodes <DaveRhodes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:07:30 -0400

Henrik,
Have you had a chance to look at the file I sent you a few days ago? It
looks like the mem_node is growing and never stops. I've searched the
archives and found others with the problem but no solution. Right now
I'm restarting squid every other day to clean it up and keep from
running out of memory but that won't work if I add more users. I'm at
about 30 now but I'm looking at a few thousand if I get this working.

The glibc is 2.4 on SuSE Linux 10.1.
Thanks,
Dave